I am a second-year PhD student in the Inria project-team COSMIQ, working under the supervision of Jean-Pierre Tillich.
My research focusses on algebraic cryptanalysis of code-based and multivariate cryptosystems. Outside of my PhD topic, I am more generally interested in algebraic aspects of post-quantum cryptography.
- Improving Support-Minors rank attacks: applications to GeMSS and Rainbow, with J. Baena, D. Cabarcas, R. Perlner, D. Smith-Tone, J. Verbel.
- A polynomial time key-recovery attack on the Sidon cryptosystem, with J.-P. Tillich, J. Verbel.
- An algebraic approach to the Rank Support Learning problem, with M. Bardet.
- An Algebraic Attack on Rank Metric Code-Based Cryptosystems, with M. Bardet, M. Bros, P. Gaborit, V. Neiger, O. Ruatta, J.-P. Tillich.
- Teaching fellow in Algorithms, Bachelor 2nd year in Computer Science, Sorbonne Université.
- Teaching fellow in Python Programming, Bachelor 1st year in Computer Science, Sorbonne Université.
- Teaching fellow in Cryptology, Masters 2nd year in Computer Science, Sorbonne Université.
- Teaching fellow in C Programming, Bachelor 1st year in Computer Science, Sorbonne Université.