Ph.D student in symmetric cryptography at INRIA de Paris
WHO AM IFormer student in Ecole Polytechnique, I completed a double degree with KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm. In march 2021, I started a Ph.D in symmetric cryptography in the team COSMIQ of Inria de Paris, under the supervision of Gaëtan Leurent. I am currently working on the cryptanalysis of lightweight symmetric cryptography primitives, especially on the candidates of the NIST lightweight comptetition. I am also studying some generic attacks on SPN ciphers, such as rectangle, boomerang, square or differential-linear attacks. You can find my resumé in french here.
- Tutor in mathematics for first-year students (MPSI) in the preparatory school Lycée Louis Le Grand.
- In charge of a computer lab for the first year class LU1IN011 at Sorbonne Université (SU): Introduction to Programming in Python
- In charge of a computer lab for the second year class LU2IN019 at SU: Functional Programming
- In charge of a computer lab for the third year class LU3IN024 at SU: Introduction to Cryptology
- In charge of a computer lab for the third year class LU2IN017 at SU: Web Technologies
|1.||A. Bariant, N. David, G. Leurent, Cryptanalysis of Forkciphers, IACR Transactions on Symmetric Cryptology, 2020 (volume 1), presented virtually at FSE 2020.|
|2.||A. Bariant, C. Bouvier, G. Leurent, L. Perrin, Practical Algebraic Attacks against some Arithmetization-oriented Hash Functions, preprint version.|
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 2 rue Simone Iff, Paris
- Office: C233
- Tel: +22.214.171.124.26.71